This program starts from basics of definitions to development of projects, while implementing the same on our award winning TTIM platforms.The course is focused on learning of PLC technology right from basic fundaments of PLC to complex programming concepts.
PLC Learning is designed with a 90% practical:10 % theory ratio, hence making it understanding easy and better.
The participants get a complete understanding on:
- The basic concepts of a PLC and its block diagram
- Interfacing of the actuators and sensors with the PLC
- PLC scan - how a PLC actually executes a logic
- Different PLC architectures (standalone, DCS, PLC to PLC/ 3rd party device communication, Redundant systems, etc..)
- Networking (RS232, RS485/422, Ethernet, etc) of PLCs and Protocols (DF1, Controlnet, Devicenet, Profibus, Profinet, CAN, etc...)
- IEC 61131 programing languages for PLC - Ladder, STL, IL, SFC and FBDs
The participants learn new instructions(Latching, Timers, Counters, Mathematical, Compare, Scaling, etc.) as they develop and implement these instructions in programs.
Emphasis is given on communications and downloading of the program to the actual PLC thus increasing the hands-on experience of troubleshooting with the PLC.
The Most premium and commonly used brands of PLCs are covered in the course -
Allen Bradley (AB), Siemens, Mitsubishi, Delta, Toshiba, Schneider, etc.