Power BI Certification
Microsoft Power BI is a Data Visualization and Business Intelligence tool that converts data from different data sources to interactive dashboards and BI reports. The BI stands for “business intelligence”. This tool gives non-technical users all the resources they need to aggregate, visualize, analyze and share data. The business world considers Power BI one of the best drag-and-drop tools available in the industry today.For better decision making, rapidly growing business, use power BI for data driven decision making. Power BI has faster processing than excel. It is more user friendly and easy to use than excel.
Duration : 1 Months
Ideal for : Freshers and professionals from various job roles such as Administrators, Accountants, Sales, Marketers, Designers and Developers etc. who can learn and use Power BI as advance tool for various reports generation.
- What is PowerBI? Why PowerBI?
- Power BI Desktop – Install
- Data Sources and Connections
- Connect to Data in Power BI Desktop
- How to use Query Editor in Power BI
- Why Data Visualization
- How to use Visual in Power BI
- Charts in Power BI (Scatter, Waterfall, Funnel) Slicers
- What is DAX(Data Analysis Expression)?
- Data Types in DAX
- Calculation Types
- DAX Functions : Date and Time, Time Intelligence,
- Information, Logical, Mathematical, Statistical
- Text, Aggregate Measures in DAX
- Table Relationships and DAX
- What Are Custom Visuals?
- Office Store
- Downloading Custom Visuals
- Importing Custom Visuals in Power BI Report KPI
- Data Binding in Power BI
- Power BI Embedded Conceptual Model
- Workspace Collection
- Adding Power BI content to a Workspace
- Application Authentication Tokens
- Parts of Power BI embedded - REST API
- Power BI Embedding without an Embed Token
- Power BI Embedding with an Embed Token
- PROJECT(Creating a Dashboard)